• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Random Rant.

Sqaure-Enix TWEWY WiiU 3DS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 walla+

walla+

A regular guy.

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:KI:U.
  • Favourite 3DS game:Kid Icarus: Uprising.
  • 3DS Name:Walla
  • 3DS Friend Code:1805-2696-7431

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

I have waited for a long time a sequel to the grandiose work of SE and Jupiter: The World Ends with You for the DS handheld.

After I saw its characters' cameo appearance in KH: DDD I got hyped that a possible sequel could come to the 3DS... but nothing has been announced and I really don't want to believe that such an awesome and well-received game will not have a sequel.

After its successful release, much people speculated that a sequel or port would be made for the Wii; something that didn't happen. Now, seeing the WiiU, I can't but hate that SE hasn't announced a remake, sequel, anything when the console is practically begging for it's magnificent gameplay (touch-screen, HD, etc.).

So yeah, that's my rant. I want a sequel to that game.

I don't own a WiiU but, damn, even a remastered remake would push me into buying one!

Feel free to deliberate.

Freelance writer / College student.

Sprite artist. Animator. Gamer.

Planning to work on a game and needing a 2D spriter? Contact me by PM.

If the concept is interesting I will help out.

WallaSig_zps5500137c.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sqaure-Enix, TWEWY, WiiU, 3DS