• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Super OMGWTFBBQ World

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Space Core

Space Core

The Official Unofficial TF2er

• Banned
  • 689 posts
  • 3DS Friend Code:0731-5241-9885

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

Yes, it's an overexaggerated trailer for such a mediocre romhack, but i had fun making it.

If i can find where, i'll upload it when it's done.

So this is actually my first Super Mario World romhack, and it features custom levels, 20% custom overworlds and extra levels (which can sometimes be remakes of levels from other games) to enjoy.

I may post either a let's play of it or videos about it's progress in the future.

Posted Image
Anyone you hate? Just repeat this.

And i punch those people in the face, because they're jerks.

3DS Friend Code: 0731 5241 9885
3DS Name: Zakk

#2 Yoshian12

Yoshian12

Yoshi

• Halloween Contest Winners
  • 1,758 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID:Yoshian12
  • 3DS Friend Code:0602-6275-6231
Shop Items

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Cool, I made my first ROM hack of Super Mario World when I was 10 years old. All I did was make some edited levels with Lunar Magic, but it was fun.

#3 AtruisKito

AtruisKito

Дес мор дефикюлт деи локс

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Onto the actual topic and not talk about myself like I always seem to do, I would actually love to play this. it looks damn cool and hard.

though probably sharing it publicly here wouldn't be a good idea, because well, Nin's no longer Cheat and went all legal n' crap. and the Download link would probably be removed because of that.

kito_sig_by_toonike-d6ittc4.png

#4 Space Core

Space Core

The Official Unofficial TF2er

• Banned
  • 689 posts
  • 3DS Friend Code:0731-5241-9885

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Onto the actual topic and not talk about myself like I always seem to do, I would actually love to play this. it looks damn cool and hard.

though probably sharing it publicly here wouldn't be a good idea, because well, Nin's no longer Cheat and went all legal n' crap. and the Download link would probably be removed because of that.

In that case i could put it into a Zip file and send it to Nintendo 3DS Community members over Skype, and maybe even share it in beta phase.

Posted Image
Anyone you hate? Just repeat this.

And i punch those people in the face, because they're jerks.

3DS Friend Code: 0731 5241 9885
3DS Name: Zakk