• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I can't play pokemon black version 2!

help pokemon black version 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 skippertheripper

skippertheripper

Banana

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:pokemon
  • Favourite 3DS game:legend of zelda: ocarina of time

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

It keeps telling me that it cannot access the saved data. I have tried everything. Does anyone know what to do?

I'm trying to play it on my 3ds

#2 Sollux

Sollux

twinArmageddons

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokémon X / Animal Crossing: New Leaf / Diablo III
  • 3DS Name:Ness
  • Nintendo Network ID:-
  • 3DS Friend Code:0860-3412-8052

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

What exactly is the game saying when you are trying to load the save data? Is this Pokemon Black 2 a used copy?

#3 skippertheripper

skippertheripper

Banana

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

What exactly is the game saying when you are trying to load the save data? Is this Pokemon Black 2 a used copy?

When i start the game it tells me it cannot access the saved data and it tells me to restart the game and pull out the game card. Yes it is used

#4 Sollux

Sollux

twinArmageddons

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokémon X / Animal Crossing: New Leaf / Diablo III
  • 3DS Name:Ness
  • Nintendo Network ID:-
  • 3DS Friend Code:0860-3412-8052

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

The save file is hella corrupt then, especially if that is happening right when you start the game. It's either from physical damage, dust, or the previous owner used a screwed up AR code on the game. All I got is that you either clean the 3DS' slot and the cartridge, or you trade the game for another Black 2 copy. If you got an Action Replay, you might be able to fix it yourself, I think there's a code around it..

If you happen to get the game to load up on the Press Start/Pokemon Black 2 opening screen, I suggest pressing and holding Up+Select+B all at the same time to delete the save data.

#5 skippertheripper

skippertheripper

Banana

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Thanks man. Game stop screwed me so hard

#6 Porkman

Porkman
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokemon X, AC:NL
  • Favourite 3DS game:Pokemon X
  • 3DS Name:Porkman
  • 3DS Friend Code:2020-1041-1749

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Try cleaning the games connectors with something like a cotton swab. It can be dirt. Pokemon Black Version 2 actually has 2 saved files. The main one and a backup access file. It seems that they're both damaged. It can just be dirt though...

The only way to fix this sort of issue is to extract the save via Action replay or some tool and then fix it with a save converter (which are everywhere online).

The only other alternative is to press B+Up+Select at the Title Screen to start a clean save file...that is, if the cartridge is not damaged.

gallery_7_61_4599.png

sig.gif 

#7 skippertheripper

skippertheripper

Banana

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Try cleaning the games connectors with something like a cotton swab. It can be dirt. Pokemon Black Version 2 actually has 2 saved files. The main one and a backup access file. It seems that they're both damaged. It can just be dirt though...

The only way to fix this sort of issue is to extract the save via Action replay or some tool and then fix it with a save converter (which are everywhere online).

The only other alternative is to press B+Up+Select at the Title Screen to start a clean save file...that is, if the cartridge is not damaged.

ill try that thanks for the help. you guys are way more useful than nintendo and gamestop and bestbuy.

#8 skippertheripper

skippertheripper

Banana

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

so i got the action replay but I cant get it to connect to me computer

#9 Porkman

Porkman
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokemon X, AC:NL
  • Favourite 3DS game:Pokemon X
  • 3DS Name:Porkman
  • 3DS Friend Code:2020-1041-1749

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

It's an Action Replay 2i? That's the one you need. (sorry for not being clearer).

I'm not sure how to actually use the save extraction as I've never done it before. I believe you need to run the install disc first.

gallery_7_61_4599.png

sig.gif