• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Pokemon Black and White 2 Animated Trailer

Pokemon Black and White 2

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SpoonySage

SpoonySage
  • Game you're currently playing:Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime
  • Favourite 3DS game:Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
  • 3DS Name:David
  • 3DS Friend Code:1332-7801-1755

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

I know I said I would put all the spoilers in one thread... but this is not TOO much of a spoiler and it is AWESOME.

EDIT: I have had to change my source video 4 times now due to Nintendo taking down these leaked videos. Not sure if I will be able to find another copy when this gets taken down. Resorting to an external link in hopes this video lasts longer then the others. SUPPOSEDLY, the trailer was to be released on May 17th, so if you don't see it here, you could probably see it then.
http://nintendoevery...imated-trailer/

Speculation from this: first, N is actually present! Secondly, The Shadow Triad are back and have resurrected Team Plasma, which would be the main antagonist organization. Third, while most of Unova is frozen over, it appears as though you would be able to explore such areas while they are still frozen, or at least in the outlying regions of Unova.

Seriously though, that was just an awesome animated trailer that got me really excited for the new games! What about you?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 GRK

GRK

Hylian Pikachu

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Favourite 3DS game:Pokemon Y
  • 3DS Name:Griff
  • 3DS Friend Code:2363-6135-5235

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

Holy crap! This is f-ing awesome!!!! I also love the insane electric guitar in the background! (I play electric guitar)

GRKsig1.png

#3 Smugleaf

Smugleaf

Didniwhirl

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokemon White
  • Favourite 3DS game:Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • 3DS Name:Eddie
  • 3DS Friend Code:4854-6445-1542

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

Oh... my... god...
I'm not sure if I'm still alive after that.

Posted Image
Posted Image
If ever a day comes where I've given up on Pokemon then you will know that I have also given up on myself.

#4 Steve M.

Steve M.
  • Game you're currently playing:Tales of the Abyss
  • 3DS Name:Steve
  • 3DS Friend Code:4038-6194-4100

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

awe the video wont play

"Should we force science down the throats of those that have no taste for it? Is it our duty to drag them kicking and screaming into the twenty-first century ? I am afraid that it is."

George Porter (1920- ), British chemist

#5 Steve M.

Steve M.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

well I found the video again and here is the link to it! this is better than the anime! whoo
*turn on the close captionings (cc button) and you will get subtitles*

"Should we force science down the throats of those that have no taste for it? Is it our duty to drag them kicking and screaming into the twenty-first century ? I am afraid that it is."

#6 SpoonySage

SpoonySage

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

awe the video wont play

I fixed the original post. Many of the sites that were hosting this last night have had it taken down as GameFreak did NOT want the trailer leaked.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Steve M.

Steve M.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

awe the video wont play

I fixed the original post. Many of the sites that were hosting this last night have had it taken down as GameFreak did NOT want the trailer leaked.

its a tad to late for that but I am glad it did! It just showed me how awesome the anime could be ...ash needs to die lol

Oh... my... god...
I'm not sure if I'm still alive after that.

Posted Image

*checks pulse*...yes you are still alive lol

#8 Ev!l Hydr490

Ev!l Hydr490

N3DSC League Psychic Gym Leader

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Animal crossing new leaf
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Black 2(DS)
  • 3DS Name:Star
  • 3DS Friend Code:1118-0244-2272

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Spoony one word for that video .....AWESOME!! ;)

Can't wait until the games come out!

dragonanimated_758808.gif dragonanimated_767001.gif  dragonanimated_788559.gif dragonanimated_797870.gif dragonanimated_802796.gif

http://www.mythicalm...=Techn0Dr4g0n87  http://magistream.com/user/DarkWolf97

b.png

Battle Tower

N3DSC League Gym, Leader Star: Mistress of the Psychic Type
121.gif 196.gif 376.gif 475.gif 178.gif 381.gif

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0046 3047 4580

#9 Steve M.

Steve M.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Spoony one word for that video .....AWESOME!! ;)

Can't wait until the games come out!

The anime needs to be like that..if it was I wold totally start watching it again....oh no they took the video off :(

#10 tdimodel6

tdimodel6

Fierce bitch

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:eShop games
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Tennis Open, Paper Mario Sticker Star (all games for 3DS i own)
  • 3DS Name:Ronnykuhh
  • 3DS Friend Code:2320-6308-1489

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

doesnt work :/

#11 Steve M.

Steve M.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

doesnt work :/

I know try youtube ...nintendo might have taken them all down i..but the video was awesome!

#12 tdimodel6

tdimodel6

Fierce bitch

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:eShop games
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Tennis Open, Paper Mario Sticker Star (all games for 3DS i own)
  • 3DS Name:Ronnykuhh
  • 3DS Friend Code:2320-6308-1489

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

IT IS AMAZING, I WISH IT WAS THE NEW ANIME OR A WII U KIND OF GAME IN THAT STYLE, but still epic trailer for the DS game <3

#13 Fillfall

Fillfall

Watch out for my fishing rod, I might give you a wedgie..

• Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7
  • 3DS Friend Code:3437-3215-9626

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

Looks amazing!
Bianca's glasses looks a b it weird though
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

GUIDE: The youtube icon redirects to my youtube channel, the home icon redirects to my homepage (on this site), the photoshop icon redirects to my deviantArt and the mail icon is for sending me a personal message..
Posted Image

#14 Steve M.

Steve M.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

Looks amazing!
Bianca's glasses looks a b it weird though

Their ENTIRE wardrobe looks weird lol

#15 Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
  • Favourite 3DS game:Code of Princess
  • 3DS Name:DYL
  • 3DS Friend Code:1161-0872-2880

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Was that a trailer? I think that's a commercial for a new anime that no longer features Ash. Seriously though that is bad. (Bad in a good way.) However, I'm disapointed. We all know the game will not be as good as what they just showed us.

Also N is becoming one of my favorite characters. I don't knwo why, but he's pretty sweet.

So according to Bulbapedia, this game takes place two years after and apparently Bianca, and Cheron are the two in the video, but I thought it was like the childern of both of them. I guess not though. However it seems the main player is not the same from Black and White. It's a new character. Maybe. Just according to Bulbapedia.

DYLBUTTON-1.png

gallery_97_332_164150.png

#16 SpoonySage

SpoonySage

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Was that a trailer? I think that's a commercial for a new anime that no longer features Ash. Seriously though that is bad. (Bad in a good way.) However, I'm disapointed. We all know the game will not be as good as what they just showed us.

Also N is becoming one of my favorite characters. I don't knwo why, but he's pretty sweet.

So according to Bulbapedia, this game takes place two years after and apparently Bianca, and Cheron are the two in the video, but I thought it was like the childern of both of them. I guess not though. However it seems the main player is not the same from Black and White. It's a new character. Maybe. Just according to Bulbapedia.

Its slightly older Bianca and Cheren. And yes, the main character is different. If you want to know more about them, then check out my BW2 Spoiler Thread! I've been keeping tabs on a bunch of Pokeresources and updating as I see the need.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
  • Favourite 3DS game:Code of Princess
  • 3DS Name:DYL
  • 3DS Friend Code:1161-0872-2880

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

I have an anti spoiler policy. Like if I'm too spoiled, I won't get the game because I know too much and nothing will be a surprise.

DYLBUTTON-1.png

gallery_97_332_164150.png

#18 Ungravitify

Ungravitify

Pitfall Seed

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Favourite 3DS game:Castlevania lords of shadows mirror of fate
  • Nintendo Network ID:Rave

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

all I have to say is awesome this game will be so much better then black and white I had black version cause I loved reshiram but since there matchting the colours now time to go to white 2 lets do this snivy!
Posted Image

#19 Gelivable

Gelivable
  • Game you're currently playing:Fire Emblem Awakening
  • 3DS Friend Code:2363-5782-8782

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

This...this...this...*pinches myself* is AMAZING! I was surprised since the first B/W2 scans were leaked...now I'm literally dying. ...long...life...Pokemon...*faints*

Aw, I don't get into Politics. I just want to toss fireballs at bad guys.  - Henry

#20 SpoonySage

SpoonySage

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

This...this...this...*pinches myself* is AMAZING! I was surprised since the first B/W2 scans were leaked...now I'm literally dying. ...long...life...Pokemon...*faints*

*Rushes Gelivable64 to a Poke Center.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokemon, Black and White 2