• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I am mad (Nuzlocke challenge)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SirLudicopro

SirLudicopro

Huge Persona, Okami, Zelda and Pokémon fan!

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Persona 3: FES, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mother
  • Favourite 3DS game:Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • 3DS Friend Code:4210-4099-3273

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

So, I was doing a Nuzlocke run for SoulSilver and... I died to a trainer in Blackthorn gym. I had a level 39 Hypno, a level 40 Quagsire and a level 40 Typhlosion. My level 32 Arbok and my level 38 Raticate also died not too long ago. I'm really pissed... :(

10256189396_3dd4a8e510_z.jpg

10256936144_bdefb437b2_z.jpg

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/SirLudicopro

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SirLudicopro

#2 NintenDan

NintenDan

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

So, I was doing a Nuzlocke run for SoulSilver and... I died to a trainer in Blackthorn gym. I had a level 39 Hypno, a level 40 Quagsire and a level 40 Typhlosion. My level 32 Arbok and my level 38 Raticate also died not too long ago. I'm really pissed... :(

Oh dear God, that's horrible. Now you have to... well, you can't do anything? *gasp*

It's okay, Bananaboy... think happy thoughts... remember the memories... *sniff*

#3 Pocodudeface

Pocodudeface

I'm pretty much the coolest guy I know.

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Favourite 3DS game:Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • 3DS Name:Rial
  • Nintendo Network ID:Pocodudeface
  • 3DS Friend Code:2148-8280-3245

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

That has got to suck.

#4 Lord Regal

Lord Regal
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokemon X/Y, League of Legends, Civ V, Left 4 Dead/L4D2
  • Favourite 3DS game:Tales of the Abyss
  • 3DS Name:Lord Regal

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

If you have any other caught Pokemon, try to reassemble a team...in my Emerald Nuzlocke run I had to restructure my team almost completely twice...(you know, I really SHOULD finish doing that...got to Victory Road, never finished).  It sucks, I agree...however, you may find that the Pokemon you replace your old team with might just be better.  Lost a Manectric that I was confident would lead me to victory in Emerald...now I have an Electrode instead that's better than Manectric ever was.

I've got nothing here at the moment.  I aim to change that eventually.

#5 benoit489

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager

• Christmas Contest Winners
  • 875 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID:benoit489
  • 3DS Friend Code:1676-3757-7146

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

This topic is lacking the details!! I want to know how you lost them, and what you said to them in their final moments!

sig.gif   

#6 SirLudicopro

SirLudicopro

Huge Persona, Okami, Zelda and Pokémon fan!

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Persona 3: FES, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mother
  • Favourite 3DS game:Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • 3DS Friend Code:4210-4099-3273

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Um, to answer Spaceman Stiff, I'm not really the kind of guy who speaks to his Pokémon...

But, as I said, my Hypno, Typhlosion and Quagsire died to a trainer in Blackthorn gym, I didn't have any attacks that were effective against Dragon type and his Dragonair totally wrecked my whole team... :/ As for my Arbok, he died to a critical hit from a trainer near the Lake of Rage and my Raticate died in the Ice path.

To answer Lord Regal, I didn't have any other Pokémon in my PC. I only caught Pokémon that didn't have the same typing as any Pokémon of my team, and when they didn't, I just killed them unpurposely :( That's why I only had 5 :p

10256189396_3dd4a8e510_z.jpg

10256936144_bdefb437b2_z.jpg

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/SirLudicopro

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SirLudicopro

#7 Snapcha

Snapcha

Windows Phone Expert

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Kingdom Hearts: Dream drop distance
  • Favourite 3DS game:Pokémon White 2

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

This.... Thank you. I am going to attemt this. I love those games, I have finished every single one of them. And now. This will be my next challenge. Soul Silver it wil be.

#8 Blue

Blue
  • Favourite 3DS game:A Link Between Worlds
  • 3DS Name:Blue

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Uh... Is a Nuzlocke run when if one of your pokemon faints you release it? 

ghoulmedal.png

#9 benoit489

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager

• Christmas Contest Winners
  • 875 posts
  • Nintendo Network ID:benoit489
  • 3DS Friend Code:1676-3757-7146

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Uh... Is a Nuzlocke run when if one of your pokemon faints you release it? 

Yup, any Pokemon that faints is considered dead and must be released. Also, you may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

sig.gif   

#10 Blue

Blue
  • Favourite 3DS game:A Link Between Worlds
  • 3DS Name:Blue

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Wow... I gotta try that!

ghoulmedal.png