• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community

Default avatar Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. This is a friendly community about the 3DS console and its games, as well as Nintendo in general, and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Nintendo 3DS Community today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Nintendo 3DS Community gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

PM: Sticker Star: Things/Super Flag Guide

Paper Mario: Sticker Star Paper Mario 3D Things Super Flag Sticker Star Bosses Sticker Star Boss

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sollux

Sollux

twinArmageddons

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pokémon X / Animal Crossing: New Leaf / Diablo III
  • 3DS Name:Ness
  • Nintendo Network ID:-
  • 3DS Friend Code:0860-3412-8052

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

• Hey guys. So I finished up Paper Mario Sticker Star ridiculously fast...so I figured I could at least make a specific guide for Sticker Star. Yes, this guide is a bit on the spoiler side. But I've whited out names of enemies/Things.

• For now, this is only a guide for Things that should be used against the Bosses, a complete list of Thing locations, and some tips for the right side Super Flags, as they take more time than playing through the whole game normally.

=Boss Battle Stickers/Things:
Having troubles with a Boss? Most battles may be really hard/impossible without certain Stickers/Thing Stickers, seriously.
..And if you take too long without 'em Kersti may nag at you after a Royal Sticker boss battle. Lol. The names of the enemies and the Things have been whited out in this list, as well as the answers to when the Sticker should be used. Just Ctrl+F/Command+F to find the one you're having trouble with. Or highlight. Whichever works for you.
Spoiler

=Thing List and Locations:
Did you miss a Thing? Right here is a list of all the Things in the game, and where the Things are, explaining a bit on where/how to get the Thing. The list is organized by Worlds. The names of the Things have been whited out! Just Ctrl+F/Command+F to find the one you're having trouble with. Or highlight. Whichever works for you.

Any Thing that simply says "Secret Door", I have not specified where the Secret Doors are for now, unless there's enough people asking for the Secret Door locations.

World 1: (8 Total)
Spoiler

World 2: (11 Total, Surfshine Harbor included here)
Spoiler

World 3 (20 Total)
Spoiler

World 4: (12 Total, Trophy excluded)
Spoiler

World 5: (11 Total, Rubber Ducky excluded)
Spoiler

=Super Flag tips:
Because odds are, you probably haven't gotten all the Super Flags when you have cleared almost, if not all the Worlds since the set of Super Flags on the right require even more time playing than going through all the Worlds in a regular manor. There's nothing whited out here.

(Spend 10,000 Coins.)
Spoiler

(Get a Perfect Bonus in 500 battles.)
Spoiler

(Perform 1,000 Excellent attacks.)
Spoiler

(Hit the Battle Spinner jackpot 50 times.)
Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Paper Mario 3D, Things, Super Flag, Sticker Star Bosses, Sticker Star Boss